Frank Lill & Son, Inc. has extensive experience in a wide variety of welding processes, including SMAW, GTAW, Flux Core, Orbital and MIG on a broad range of metals such as carbon steel, stainless steel, inconel, chrome, hastelloy, nickel, etc. Visual, destructive sectional sampling, x-ray, magnetic particle, ultrasound, die penetrant and video internal boroscoping are among a variety of project-specific quality inspection and stress-relieving programs that we manage.
These capabilities and programs enable us to provide our clients with a broad range of qualified welding services, from emergency repairs through vessel design and alterations.
Frank Lill & Son, Inc.’s in-house shop fabrication is performed at our new, state of the art upstate NY corporate headquarters. This 40,000 sq. ft. fabrication and storage space was completed in the spring of 2013 and boasts the latest and greatest technology available today.
Some of our facilities highlights include:
- 35 ton bridge crane capacity with the ability to upsize to 70 ton cranes as needed
- Floors reinforced to 250,000 lbs
- Multiple drive through bays
- Automated pipe cutting and prepping technology
- Most technologically advanced MIG welding machines available today
- In-house painting, blasting, and insulating services
- Space to work 40+ men per shift
Frank Lill & Son, Inc. can fabricate and ship not only pipe spools but also completely painted, insulated, heat traced and wired pipe racks. In addition to piping, Frank Lill & Son, Inc. also utilizes its shop space to fabricate and assemble complete skids.